Innovation in early learning may take the form of new or adapted products, services, processes or systems
These innovations can be levers for change by:
- Improving access to early learning opportunities for children who are currently not being reached.
- Improving the quality of early learning experiences to ensure positive child outcomes.
- Increasing the range of stakeholders engaged in promoting early learning.
- Promoting access to and use of information for planning, provisioning and monitoring of early learning.
- Radically changing paradigms or mindsets in support of early learning.
- Opening up new or additional human and financial resource streams for early learning.
- Addressing key constraints within the early learning eco-system.